Our service for you
More service, more experiences
Best of both: We offer you the freedom of a self-catering apartment with that little bit of extra service. We strive to make your holiday in Oberstdorf as pleasant as possible, and try to cater for your individal needs.
Arrive. Unwind. Recharge.
Your Allgäu-Walser-Card and welcome bag
On arrival we have prepared your electronic guest card, it will be in your apartment. Your guest card, the so called Allgäu-Walser-Card, gives you access to a number of complimentary services as for example the Oberstdorf City Bus and dicounts at some attractions (eg Museum, Breitachklamm, etc.).
In your apartment you will find a folder with interesting information and flyers.
At our office you receive on arrival an welcome bag with the important bits and pieces for your stay and a welcome drink.
Discounts with your Allgäu-Walser-Card
With your Allgäu Walser Card (guest card), you can enjoy free parking at selected parking lots. At the parking lots, simply place your card on the parking meter and it will dispense a daily parking ticket. Place the ticket somewhere visible in your car and your hike or excursion can begin! Below is a listing of the selected parking lots:
- P1 and P2 (at the city entrance)
- Parking lot at the Oybele-Festhalle
- Renksteg–Green lane and Renksteg-Forest
- Parking lot at the Skiflugschanze
- Faistenoy (across from the Fellhornbahn Parking lot)
- Fellhornbahn (only when you are using the Fellhornbahn!)
- Use of the cross country ski tracks in Oberstdorf / Kleinwalsertal
- Ortsbus (city bus)
- Parking (see above)
- Bergschau (exhibition at the Marktplatz and Fellhorn)
- Free WLAN in Oberstdorf Haus cafe (with your own hardware)
- Special program for children and youth
- Breitachklamm (gorge at Tiefenbach)
- Skating at the ice rink
- Heimatmuseum - Museum of local history and culture
- Ski flying area
- Skywalk-high rope course in the Audi Arena
- Söllereck Alpine Coaster
You can book addtional packages onto your guest card ("Allgäu-Walser-Card"), this includes:
- ÖPNV-Ticket for buses and trains in Oberstdorf and surrounding including Kleinwalsertal
- In summer weekly passes for cable cars, lifts and gondolas
- In winter ski passes depending on the season also at discounted rates
Individual holiday tips
We love to share our favorite tours, culinary highlights and interesting facts about our home town with you. Therefore we also put a lot of love and enthusiasm into our booklet with all our secret tips and a lot of inspiration for your holiday in the region Oberstdorf and Kleinwalsertal. And with every tour from our booklet you collect points... maybe you are the lucky winner of our tombola!
Furthermore a selection of hiking map is available at our office.
Tours, excursions and experiences
Your are looking for that little bit of extra adrenaline? Or you would like to try new ways to discover Oberstdorf? We organise for you after your arrival in Oberstdorf:
- carriage tours
- paragliding tandem flights
You can also book through us excursions to Switzerland and to many other beautiful places with our partner for bus tours Brutscher.
You can send your suitcase for example with Hermes to our office. We make sure that you luggage will be in your apartment on arrival. And we also pick them up again.
Certainly we are happy to take care of sending your luggage back to your home address respectively we can organise both ways. We use Hermes parcel service, please note, they accept a maximum of 30 kg per item.
You liked you apartment so much that you want to return next year? We offer the option for a non-binding reservation of your favorit apartment for the next year. Four months prior to arrival your "pre-reservation" turns into a binding booking.